We are happy to announce that we have restarted a revised programme of live speed dating events as of this month.
We have carried out a risk assessment and put in place several measures to ensure that our speed dating events are as safe as possible for our clients and hosts alike.
We’ve already hosted several trial events post-lockdown and everything has gone extremely smoothly, and we look forward to welcoming more clients as we ramp up our events programme.
How our events have changed
We are still able to offer the market leading speed dating events, but we’ve had to introduce a few temporary changes. Here’s how things have changed:
- Restricted numbers - The law currently prevents gatherings of over 30 people so all our speed dating events will host a maximum of 29 people including the host. This means, you will usually meet around 10-14 people at our events – still pretty good!
- Extra table spacing - Venues are laid out to ensure everyone can stick to 1m social distancing guidance throughout the evening
- Contact free events - That means no handshakes and no scorecards and pencils. Our online systems allow you to enter your date matches directly into our website via your phone.
- Queue free entry – On arrival we’ll guide you straight to your table, you won’t need to queue up to sign in. Our host comes to you.
- Quiet background music – You won’t need to shout to be heard
- Table manners – Guys move from table to table during speed dating events, but now we ask that they simply use the table as a place to put their glass and to avoid touching the table itself
- Masks optional - There's no requirement to wear a mask in our venues however if you prefer to wear one, that's fine.
All our venues have introduced the following measures
- Hand sanitiser available on entry/exit
- Table service for drinks where possible
- Enhanced cleaning routines in event spaces
- One-way in use systems where practical
- Contactless payments available
We’re committed to offering the best speed dating experience possible whist complying with the law and guidance around coronavirus. We hope you will be able to join us for an event very soon. Check out what's coming up here.